With extensive experience in content marketing, primarily for SaaS brands, I specialize in developing data-driven organic strategies that help tech companies grow. I’m currently the Senior Content Marketing Manager for Campaign Monitor, a global tech company and email marketing platform.
Some of my favorite things to do as a content marketer:
- Developing strategic content for all stages of the funnel
- Managing a team of happy and effective content creators
- Tracking, optimizing, and reporting on content metrics
- Establishing quality standards and implementing processes to ensure that all our deliverables meet them
- Identifying, hiring, and supervising content contractors.
- Partnering closely with the design team to bring content to life
- Advocating for brand voice across the entire organization
- Providing editorial direction and copywriting support
When I’m not at my day job
Along with serving as Director of Marketing for Women in Technology of Tennessee (WiTT), I am an advocate for closing the pay gap, helping young women succeed in tech-related careers, and seeing more diversity in leadership positions across the board.
I write for fun on my personal blog and elsewhere on the internet. My creative writing work has been featured by Man Repeller, Deeply Rooted, Good Grit Magazine, and W.W. Norton & Company.
Glad to have you following along!